We may collect the following information
- 1. Log information. When you use AXENT services, the server automatically records some information, including but not limited to the operation log, the IP address, the URL of the service being accessed, the type of browser, the geographical location accessed, date and time of access, etc. They are the basic information that must be collected to provide services.
- 2. Device information. It refers to information such as device type, operating system, unique device identifier, access network way and type. When you use the AXENT APP services with positioning function, the system automatically processes the location information of the device so that you do not need to manually enter your own geographic coordinates to get related services.
- 3. Personal information. When you choose AXENT APP services, you need to submit your name, mobile phone number, mailing address, email, WeChat nickname, WeChat profile, business name and other related personal information.
- 4. Your password, password hints, and other security information that can be used to verify and access your account.
Cases for You to Choose Whether to Authorize the Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
- 1. Personalized recommendation function based on location information: We will collect your location information (We only collect your geographical location at the time, but will not combine the location information of each time period to determine your trajectory) to judge your location and then to automatically recommend products or services that you can purchase in area where you are, such as recommending to you the nearest store that sells and/or displays AXENT products.
- 2. Additional function based on the webcam (camera): You can use this additional function to complete the video shooting, photographing, code scanning and other functions.
- 3. Additional function based on image uploading: You can communicate with customer service personnel by uploading your photos in AXENT APP. We will use the photos you uploaded to judge the product you are consulting or assist the analysis to solve your problems.
- 4. Additional function based on voice technology: You can use the microphone directly to consult and interact with our customer service personnel. In these functions we will collect your recordings to identify your customer service and after-sales needs.
For these additional functions, you may be required to open the access permissions to your geographic location (location information), camera (webcam), photo album (image gallery), and microphone on your device to enable the collection and use of information involved in these functions. Please note that by opening these permissions, you authorize us to collect and use the personal information to implement the above-mentioned functions. By closing these permissions, you cancel these authorizations, and we no longer continue to collect and use the personnel information and we cannot provide you with above-mentioned functions corresponding to the authorizations. Your decision to close a privilege does not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization.
How We Use Information We Collect：
AXENT may use the information collected in providing services to you for the following purposes：
- AXENT may use the information collected in providing services to you for the following purposes:
- 2. Use it for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes when we provide services;
- 3. Ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
- 4. Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
- 5. Let us know more about how you access and use our services to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or other responses to you and other users;
- 6. Assess the effectiveness of advertising and other marketing and promotional activities in our services and make improvements;
- 7. Conduct software certification or management software upgrades;
- 8. Ask you to participate in the investigation of our products and services.
Information We May Send to You:
- 1. Verification code necessary to guarantee the completion of the services;
- 2. Push notifications necessary to use the services;
- 3. News, special offers and promotions on services;
- 4. Information about services sent when AXENT and third parties provide services together to you.
You are fully aware that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, in the following circumstances, we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information:
- 1. Where it is related to national security and national defense security;
- 2. Where it is related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- 3. Where it is related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
- 4. Where the collected personal information is the information disclosed by the subject of personal information to the public;
- 5. Where your personal information is collected from the legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- 6. Where your personal information is necessary to be provided when AXENT provides you with services according to your requirements;
- 7. Where your personal information is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the discovery and disposal of products and/or services.
- 8. Where your personal information is required for legal news reporting;
- 9. Other circumstances as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Information Security and Protection Measures
AXENT takes strict management, technical and physical security measures to ensure that the collected information is not subject to unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration;
In the process of providing services, we may use products or services provided by third parties, and these third parties are only exposed to your information when necessary, and are subject to strict confidentiality terms;
Please note that there are potential and unknown risks to the Internet environment and any security system because 100% security cannot be achieved.